CFIV Members, we are rolling out an exciting new tool to help our athletes track their workouts! Download SugarWOD to log results, prepare for the WOD, and encourage your fellow athletes. Both Android and iOS apps are available. Find them and download at https://www.sugarwod.com/get-started.
Here are a few things the App does:
- Easily logs workouts.
- Helps you prepare for class by knowing your past scores, max weights, percentages, etc.
- Be supportive of your fellow athletes even after you leave the gym. Leave fist bumps and comments on your friend’s posts.
- 1000’s of CrossFit workouts to try when you are traveling or not at the gym.
- Ability to log outside workout activities.
- Movement videos.
- Facebook integration.
- Mobile WOD notifications.
When logging your scores, keep the following in mind:
- Completing Level 3 exactly as prescribed is the only time you should select “RX” when logging your score. If you complete L2 as prescribed on the board, it is considered scaled and you need to select “scaled” when you log your score in SugarWOD.
- Use the “Notes” section to record exactly how you completed to workout. If anything was different than how LS is written, write out all modified parts (even if it was exactly how a lower level was written).
- Also use the “Notes” section to record how the workout felt, what you might do differently next time or any Pos you had.
The workouts will be posted to SugarWOD every night at 7pm.
How to Start using the App:
- On your phone, go to your App Store and download “SugarWOD CrossFit OfficialApp”.
- Open the App and select CrossFit Imperial Valley as your gym.
- Log your workouts each day and visit the Scoreboard to give Fist Bumps to your friends and peers!