Complete 3 rounds for time of:
15 Hang Power Snatches (M: 95 lbs, W: 65 lbs)
800 Meter run
Time Cap: 19:00
– Lat roll / lacrosse ball shoulder smash 2 minutes per side
A. In teams of 2 complete 600 meters of:
Over Head Carry
Front Rack Carry
*One partner carries OH and the other carries front carry. Team mate alternates as they go. If any of the partners goes out of the position the team has to stop.
B. 4 Rounds of:
100ft of Monster Walk
10 GHD Reverse Hypers
C. 30-40 Slow Bike Calories
BODY RESET CHALLENGE // EATING QUALITY FOODS
May 1 – June 4, 2017
Reset your body with healthy whole foods that will improve performance and increase energy. This will be a 5 week Challenge that is limited to 60 participants, two teams of 30.
$125 will include:
– 2 Hydrostatic Tests
– Calorie prescription based on Hydrostatic test
– Nutrition guidance for 5 weeks using the container system
– Private Team Facebook group
– Weekly meeting/Food share/Team WOD
– Two teams will battle for points
– Point system & weekly cuts to motivate daily involvement in the Challenge. Participation is a must!
– Cash prizes
Sign ups are available NOW at the front desk! For questions about this Challenge, please contact the front desk via phone, email or walk-in and see us!
ELI’S HEROES // RAFFLE TICKETS
Purchase 6 tickets for $5 @ the CFIV front desk
Raffle tickets for the event are now on sale! We have a great selection of prizes from local businesses, brand name clothing/gear and an awesome grand prize from San Diego Coast Helicopter Tours! If you would like to further help, please pick up tickets at the front desk to sell to your families and/or co-workers. Help us meet our $10,000 goal!