Complete for time:
40 Kettlebell swings (M: 24 kgs, W: 16 kgs)
25 GHD sit-ups OR 15 V-ups
30 Kettlebell swings (M: 24 kgs, W: 16 kgs)
20 GHD sit-up OR 12 V-Ups
20 Kellebell swings (M: 24 kgs, W: 16 kgs)
15 GHD sit-ups OR 9 V-Ups
10 Kettlebell swings (M: 24 kgs, W: 16 kgs)
10 GHD sit-ups OR 6 V-Ups
Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
400 Meter run
3 Rope climbs
Midline Stability Weekly Challenge
This week, we are offering an extra Midline Stability Challenge. From Monday at 5am to Saturday at 10am, athletes have the ability to earn 100 extra points by completing the following challenge:
Accumulate a total of 10 minutes in the following static hold positions
- Handstand against the wall: Arms locked out the entire time.
- L-Sit on P-bars: Legs should be straight out in front of the body. OK to bend the knees as a modification if needed. However, athletes should challenge themselves to make this as difficult as possible.
- L-Sit while hanging on the pull-up bar: Legs should be straight out in front of the body. OK to bend the knees as a modification if needed. However, athletes should challenge themselves to make this as difficult as possible.
- Plank: The body must be straight like a plank with the butt in line with the shoulders and heels. Time stops if the butt breaks this flat plane.
- The athlete must be timed by another athlete or trainer. They can not time themselves. As soon as the athlete starts to loose control of the movement, the timer should be stopped.
- The 10 minutes of accumulate time can be made up of all of the above movements or only one of them.
- Complete each movement to the best of your ability and with integrity. This exercise is designed to benefit those who put in true effort and time.
Kids Summer Program
Monday is the first day of our CrossFit Imperial Valley Kids Program. We are excited to be working with our new athletes!
8:30-9:00 AM: CrossFit Pre-School (4-7 yrs)
9:00-9:45 AM: CrossFit Kids (8-12 yrs)
9:30-10:30 AM: CrossFit Teens (13-17 yrs)
- Please arrive at the gym 10 minutes before the class starts and wait in the front room until the instructor comes is ready.
- Bring water to drink and wear clothes that support exercising and activity.
- Parents of Pre-School Class – Please remain in the front reception room while your child is working out in case your child needs you.
- We ask all parents to remain in the front reception area instead of the gym during the classes.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the gym at 760-355-1900.
If you are interested is registering your child, please call the gym and ask about the second session. The first session is sold out.