Complete as many rounds as possible in 10 minutes of:
2 Overhead squats (M: 95 lbs, W: 65 lbs),
2 Box jump overs (M: 24″, W: 20″)
4 Overhead squats (M: 95 lbs, W: 65 lbs),
4 Box jump overs (M: 24″, W: 20″)
6 Overhead squats (M: 95 lbs, W: 65 lbs),
6 Box jump overs (M: 24″, W: 20″)
Continue pattern, adding 2 repetitions per round until time expires.
Posted on CFNE on 06 October 2015
EMOM x 8
3 Front squats @ 75-80%
3 Supersets of:
6 Bulgarian split squat
3 Supersets of:
20 Sec weighted plank
20 Sec hollow rock hold
10-20 GHD sit ups
Better Body Challenge Points Clarification
Below is a clear layout of the Challenge points. Please correct any mistakes on the spreadsheet.
Within each team, individuals can earn points for their team in the below ways:
- Every day that you are within 5 grams of each macronutrient, either over or under (protein, carb, fat) you earn 5 points. Or, if you purchased the meal plan and eat exactly what is on it, we will count that the same as being within 5 grams of all macros and give you 5 points.
- Every CrossFit, CF Lite, Strength or Kickboxing class earns you 5 points.
- If you participate in a Strength program on your own such as Hatch or Wendler are get 3 points.
- Open gym if you complete a CrossFit workout is 3 points
- For Team Training, the main workout will be 5 points. Additional Strength that day for Team Training will count for 3 more points. No more than 5 points can be earned in a day for Team Training. However, a non-CrossFit activity or class could count as more points.
- Outside class or activity like martial art, yoga, sporting event, running on your own for a substantial distance earns 3 points.
- Sharing your knowledge earns 1 point. Post recipes, articles or tips on how your CFIV fellow athletes can eat healthy and live better on the private Facebook pages we set up for this Challenge. Or, send the tips to your team members via email.
- Bonus points. We will post these as extra credit on the board or through our website and social media during the Challenge.
- Each .5% decrease in body fat will earn 10 points